I am a post-doc working at the Department of Communications Systems at the Jozef Stefan Institute in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I have a strong collaboration with the Laboratory of Artificial Intelligence at the same Institute.
My research work focuses at solving communication network problems such as access network selection and network management using state of the art techniques from machine learning and semantic web. For more details, see my publications, software, presentations and LinkedIn profile.
My favorite project is SensorLab - a team working on Smart Objects we started in 2009 (this is the main reason for which I don’t find the time for updating this site).
- ”The Web of Things” tutorial was given at ISWC 2013.
- ”The Web of Things” tutorial was given at WWW 2012.
- “The Web of Things” tutorial was given at ESWC 2011.
- I gave, together with Marko Grobelnik, “The Web of Things” tutorial at WWW 2011.
- With my colleagues, we launched a mash-up based on our Smart Objects testbeds.